sábado, 23 de abril de 2011

What can you do with fabric yarn??









Let me share with you some ideas for you to enjoy with this gorgeous supply that is the fabric yarn.  1. by Greenatheart; 2. my creation - one of these days I will make a tutorial about those pom-pom flowers; 3. by juliecv.blogg.no; 4. by Heather Knitz; 5. fantastic pillows by Maria Marutska;  6. if you know the author of this project, please contact me, but a nice project, still; 7. fabric yarn bowl by MikestshirtYarn.

Um comentário:

Melanie Gray Augustin disse...

Oohhh... I love that rug!

Thank you for your comment and questions on my blog. Sorry, but I couldn't email a reply to you, so please excuse me doing it here...

In Japan I was working in a small town/city north of Nagoya. I was teaching English at a private high school and loved it! It really is a wonderful, and challenging at times, place to live, though you're right, now may not be the best time. I hope you get to live there again.